Team Selection Process
Players will be placed in age group pools and evaluated over a period of time for Premier Academy team placement. If selected for a Premier Academy team, players may choose to opt-out and participate in the Competitive Academy.
To provide the best daily environment for dedicated, high-performance youth soccer players to achieve long-term individual development goals with a team of like-minded teammates, training staff, and families.
Standards | The Premier Academy promotes 7 Key Performance Standards:
- Player Development Effectiveness
- Staff, Leadership, Structure, and Qualifications
- Style of Play & Philosophy
- Training Environment & Personal Development
- Facilities & Infrastructure
Who is it for
Players born 2013 – 2005
- Technical, Tactical, Physical, and/or Psychological High-Performance Traits
- Players and families dedicated to a 12-month Competition Calendar
- Players who prioritize soccer over other activities
The United PDX Premier Academy provides the best everyday club environment:
- Focused, methodological training plan
- Long-Term Player Development
- Comprehensive training and events calendar
- Consistent exposure to top-level teachers, teammates, and opponents
- Video & Game Review (VEO)
- Regional & National Leagues through ECNL & USYS NL
This program is the most progressive educational environment based on global standards.
Local, Regional, and National Leagues, as well as college showcases and out-of-state tournaments.
U11-U12: $2,000 | Financial Assistance Available
U13-U19: $2,400 | Financial Assistance Available
Families will be responsible for covering event costs (lodging, travel, per-diem).